Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY):
The objective of PMKVY is to train the youth of the country in skills related to industries, so that they can get employment.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana(PMKVY) is one of the best schemes of the India Government. This Scheme is run by the MSDE (Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship).
The objective of this scheme is to give training related to industries to the student and youth of the country.
he scheme was launched in view of the problem of unemployment under Make in India . Let us tell you that this scheme was launched in 2015 under the new National Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Policy. This scheme aimed to remove poverty from the country. So let us know in detail about the Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme. You will also be told here how you can benefit from this scheme.
Who can apply
First of all, you have to be a citizen of India. The applicant will then be required to register for one year under any one scheme. Youth who are eligible to work can apply for this skill development scheme. Suppose you have passed 12th or have graduated, then you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Once the training is completed, the reward decided by the government will be given. All rewards will be given in one go.
To apply For jobs or training under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, you need these documents- Aadhar Card Two passport size photographs Aadhaar card of one family member
Registration Process in in PMKVY
- In the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), the applicant is required to enrol himself. For this, you have to fill your all details like- name, address and email etc. after going to thins http://pmkvyofficial.org/
- When you completed your form, then the applicant will be asked to choose the technical field where he interested to get trained. PMKVY has about 40 technical areas like Food Processing, Furniture & Fitting, Handicraft Construction, Electronics & Hardware, Gems & Jewellery and Leather Technology.
- In this PM Scheme, an additional technical area of the preferred and technical area will also have to be selected. After filling these details, you have to choose your training centre in any location.
How to Find PMKVY Training Center
Finding training center in your location is very easy. Just click here and find any location as your desire.
You can find the training center location By Sector , By Job Role, By location like given in the Screenshot below
Contact to Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Physical Location: 301-306, 3rd Floor, West Wing, World Mark 1, Aerocity New Delhi – 110037
- Student Helpline: 8800055555
- SMART Helpline: 18001239626
- NSDC TP Helpline: 1800-123-9626
- Email: PMKVY@nsdcindia.org
PMMY 5 special things in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
- The Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme (PMKVY) does not have to pay any fees, instead, the government gives around 8000 rupees as prize money.
- PMKVY registers for 3 months, 6 months and 1 year. The certificate will be given only after completing the course. This certificate will be valid in the entire country.
- After training in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), the government helps in getting jobs along with providing financial assistance. Through employment fairs, the government helps such youth to get jobs.
- The objective of the PMKVY scheme is to provide employment to such people who are less educated or leave school in between.
- On completion of PMKVY syllabus, you will be evaluated by the SSC approved assessment agency. If you pass the assessment and you have a valid Aadhaar (AADHAAR) card, you will get a government certificate and skill card. Candidates can get their evaluation done many times in PMKV, but they have to pay the evaluation fee every time.
You may also like-> SSO Rajasthan ID Registration